As of April 10, 2022, the following policies will be enforced in all con areas within the State College Hyatt:
- All attendees must provide proof of full vaccination at the time of registration – no exceptions.
Proof may include showing your physical vaccination card, a picture of your card,
or documentation indicating that you have received all doses of your COVID vaccine.
(COVID policy subject to change based on federal and local guidelines.)
- We will be requiring a negative COVID test prior to attendance of FriendCon.
This can be done one of two ways;
- Results of a PCR test taken 1-3 days prior to 7/22/22, showing a clean bill of health
- A rapid test taken at the door during registration
- All attendees will be required to wear masks in con areas.
Exception: Masks may be taken off only while drinking.
No food is allowed to be brought into any part of the convention space.
- While the Hyatt is a pet-friendly hotel, no pets are allowed in any part of the convention space.
All FriendCon attendees also agree to the FriendCon Code of Conduct.