We have included a code of conduct to ensure everyone has a positive experience. FriendCon Inc. (“FriendCon”) Administrators reserve the right to revoke your badge and remove you from the premises if a guideline is violated.
- No one under the age of 21 is allowed within FriendCon. While we are a friendly event, IDs will be checked and children are not allowed within the convention space, both for their safety and our own.
- You are responsible for your own actions and any consequences that result from that.
- Anyone who accepts a FriendCon badge agrees to indemnify and hold harmless FriendCon from any claim for personal injuries or other damages or equity arising out of any individual’s activities at FriendCon, even if such injury or damage is caused by negligence by or on the part of FriendCon.
- You must pay for a FriendCon badge and wear it at all times while you are in FriendCon space.
- FriendCon accepts no liability for actions of any kind taken by individuals in the confines of private hotel rooms. Responsibility for incidents occurring in hotel guest rooms rests solely upon the individual in whose name the room is rented. This includes payment for any and all damage, whether caused intentionally or unintentionally. Please note that if FriendCon is provided with sufficient evidence to suggest that illegal activities, particularly those that may cause harm to another person or to the well-being of the event as a whole, will be taking place in a hotel room, we may report such information to the appropriate authorities.
- No real weapons or anything capable of being fired are allowed within the convention. Final discretion will be left up to the decision of the Administrators.
- There is no sale of merchandise unless approved by Administrators.
- FriendCon requires that you follow all hotel policies regarding alcohol consumption.
- FriendCon is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable festival experience for everyone. Harassment of any kind, including but not limited to: physical assault, sexual assault, battery, deliberate intimidation, stalking, or unwelcome physical attentions, will not be tolerated. If a person says “no” or asks you to leave them alone, your business with them is done. Do not follow them or attempt to disrupt their festival experience in any way. If you continue to attempt to have contact with those people, you may have your badge revoked and may be removed from the premises. FriendCon is not responsible for mediating any interpersonal problems that may arise between individual attendees.
- Local, state, and federal laws apply within FriendCon. If you appear to be a danger to yourself or others, Administrators reserve the right to protect all involved parties.
- Upon registration you hereby grant FriendCon the right to photograph, videotape, or otherwise digitally record or collect my name, image, likeness, voice, sounds, plus any other information I provide, associated with my attendance at and/or participation in any FriendCon events.
- Pets are not allowed in the FriendCon convention space.
- Friendcon follows COVID-19 Guidelines.
[Last Updated: 3 Mar 2020]