July 22, 2022 - July 24, 2022 7:09 pm Hyatt Place, State College, PA
Snag your registration for FriendCon 2022!
As of April 10, 2022, the following policies will be enforced in all con areas within the State College Hyatt:
- All attendees must provide proof of full vaccination at the time of registration – no exceptions.
Proof may include showing your physical vaccination card, a picture of your card,
or documentation indicating that you have received all doses of your COVID vaccine.
(COVID policy subject to change based on federal and local guidelines.)
- We will be requiring a negative COVID test prior to attendance of FriendCon.
This can be done one of two ways;
- Results of a PCR test taken 1-3 days prior to 7/22/22, showing a clean bill of health
- A rapid test taken at the door during registration
- All attendees will be required to wear masks in con areas.
Exception: Masks may be taken off only while drinking.
No food is allowed to be brought into any part of the convention space.
- While the Hyatt is a pet-friendly hotel, no pets are allowed in any part of the convention space.
All FriendCon attendees also agree to the FriendCon Code of Conduct.
[tc_event title=”Buy” ticket_type_title=”Badges” cart_title=”Buy” soldout_message=”Item Unavailable” type=”buynow”]